Grace Curry Potatoes #2
Categories : Featured on Flava with a Beat, Side Dishes, Vegetarian
Print Pin Recipe
- 1/4 Cup Grace Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Tbsp Dried Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Grace Curry Powder
- 2 Lbs Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Malher Consome
- 1 Tbsp Malher Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1/4 Cup Butter Melted
- Peel and wash potatoes, slice thinly.
- In a sauce pan, heat Grace vegetable oil.
- Add garlic and rosemary and saute over moderate heat until garlic begins to look golden.
- Remove cooked bits of garlic and rosemary from oil.
- Reheat grace vegetable oil and add Grace Curry Powder, stir together.
- Add sliced potatoes, Malher Consome, Malher Black Pepper and water.
- Stir until ingredients are mixed together and water starts to boil.
- Cover pot and cook on low heat, for 10-15 minutes, stir occasionally until potatoes are tender.
- Add melted butter.