Grace Curry Potatoes #2
- Peel and wash potatoes, slice thinly.
- In a sauce pan, heat Grace vegetable oil.
- Add garlic and rosemary and saute over moderate heat until garlic begins to look golden.
- Remove cooked bits of garlic and rosemary from oil.
- Reheat grace vegetable oil and add Grace Curry Powder, stir together.
- Add sliced potatoes, Malher Consome, Malher Black Pepper and water.
- Stir until ingredients are mixed together and water starts to boil.
- Cover pot and cook on low heat, for 10-15 minutes, stir occasionally until potatoes are tender.
- Add melted butter.