Belizean Christmas Ham
- 1 Ham of desired size
- 1/4 cup Grace Yellow Mustard
- Mix all ingredients
- Place ham fat side up in roasting pan.
- Spread Grace Yellow Mustard over surface of ham.
- Roast (covered with foil) approximately 13-17 minutes per pound.
- Remove ham 20 minutes before finishing.
- Remove any skin.
- Cut ham's fat surface in uniform diamond shapes and insert cloves in each diamond.
- Brush on glaze.
- Bake 10 minutes (uncovered).
- Reapply glaze and cook for another 10-20 minutes or until glaze brown.
- 10. Ham should be 135 degrees in center to ensure that cooking is complete.