Croquette (Japanese Style)
Coating & Breading:
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 Cup Grace Vegetable Oil
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Boil Potatoes or cook in microwave (5 minutes) until potatoes are soft.
- Peel potatoes.
- In a bowl, mash potatoes completely.
- In a pot, fry chopped onions and Ground Steak.
- Add Malher Black Pepper, Malher Garlic Powder and Malher Consome and Grace Curry Powder.
- Stir continuously for approximately 8 minutes until Beef is soft.
- Add cooked Beef to Mashed Potatoes add Grace Whole Kernel Corn and mix together.
- In a separate bowls place beaten Eggs, 1 tbsp Grace Vegetable Oil and Water.
- In two separate bowls place Bread Crumbs and Wheat Flour.
- Shape Potato mixture into round patties.
- Dip in egg mixture, and cover with Bread Crumbs and Wheat Flour.
- Heat Grace Vegetable Oil in frying Pan.
- Fry coated patty on both sides until brown.
Enjoy alone or serve with dipping sauce.
- To prepare dipping sauce, mix together Grace Tomatoe Ketchup, Grace Mayonnaise, Grace Mustard, Grace Soy Sauce and Grace Habanero Pepper Sauce.