Grace Hot Wings
- Cut chicken wings into 2 Pieces, drumette & wing.
- Season with Malher Seasonings.
- In a Frying Pan, Heat the Grace Coconut Oil on high.
- Place the flour in a zip lock bag, and lightly toss the wing pieces so as to coat them evenly.
- When the oil is ready, fry the wing pieces for approximately 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- For the Sauce, in a bowl, mix together the Grace Tomato Ketchup with honey and Mackeson Stout.
- Add Grace Habanero Pepper Sauce to your desired level of Spiciness.
- Lastly, pour the sauce over the fried wings.