Chicken Curry in Grace Coconut Milk
from the kitchen of: Grace Kennedy (Belize) Ltd / de la cocina de: Grace Kennedy (Belize) Ltd
Prep time / Tiempo de preparación: 20 mins
Cook time / Tiempo de cocción: 30 mins
Makes/Servings / Porciones: 4 to 6
# of Comments / # de Comentarios: 0
Read or Post a comment under recipe / Leído o fije un comentario bajo receta
Ingredients / Ingredientes
2 lbs Chicken Breasts
Grace Vinegar to clean chicken breast
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Malher Black Pepper
2 tbsps Grace Vegetable Oil
1 tbsp Grace Curry Powder
2 tbsps Ginger, Chopped
3 cloves Garlic, Minced
1/2 tbsp Grace Scotch Bonnet Pepper Finely Chopped
1 stalk Escallion, Chopped
1 packet Grace Coconut Milk Powder
1 cup water
1/2 cup Chicken Stock
1 sprig Thyme
1 whole Scotch Bonnet Pepper
2 tbsps Green Sweet Pepper, Julienne
2 tbsps Yellow Sweet Pepper, Julienne
2 tbsps Red Sweet Pepper, Julienne
Preparation / Preparación
1. De-bone chicken breasts, cut into strips and season with salt and Malher black pepper.
2. Heat Grace Vegetable Oil in a large skillet, add Grace Curry Powder and allow to burn. Add chopped ginger, minced garlic, scotch bonnet pepper and escallion and stir.
3. Add chicken breasts and combine thoroughly. Allow to cook for 2 minutes.
4. Dissolve Grace Coconut Milk Powder in 1 cup water and add to pot along with chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add thyme and the whole scotch bonnet pepper. Reduce flame, allow to simmer for approximately 7-10 minutes.
5. Spoon into service container, gamish with green, yellow, and red sweet peppers.
TO SERVE: Serve with white rice or rice and beans made with Grace Coconut Milk Powder
Recipe Note: *Chicken Stock: Dissolve 1 packet Cock Soup Mix in 2 cups of boiling water. Allow to stand for 10 minutes, then strain and reserve noodles for other use.
Clicks / clics: 10186
You may also like...