from the kitchen of: Grace Kennedy / de la cocina de: Grace Kennedy
Prep time / Tiempo de preparación: 15 mins
Cook time / Tiempo de cocción: 120 mins
Makes/Servings / Porciones: 3
# of Comments / # de Comentarios: 2
Read or Post a comment under recipe / Leído o fije un comentario bajo receta
Ingredients / Ingredientes
1/2 tsp Malher Black Pepper
2 raw eggs
2 tsp oregano leaves (crushed)
1 medium onion (sliced)
2 lb ground meat
1 square black recado
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Malher Garlic Powder
8 eggs (hard boiled)
2-3 apasote leaves (crumbled)
3-4 lb stewing chicken
Preparation / Preparación
- Clean and season chicken. (Set aside)
- Cut up onions.
- Heat frying pan and add 1 tsp fat.
- Season ground steak with onions, Malher Garlic Powder, oregano leaves and apasote leaves. Place meat mixture in frying pan.
- Fry until well done. Turning frequently.
- Remove from heat and add raw eggs. Mix well.
- Stuff seasoned chicken with ground meat. Putting in a whole egg after each portion of ground meat is inserted. Continue until all ground meat and eggs are used up. Sew up chicken.
- Boil chicken in sufficient water to cover up chicken.
- Add black recado to 1 cup water. Mix to soften. This gives the color.
- Turn chicken frequently to cook properly.
- Chicken can be removed from liquid and browned in the oven (serve with liquid from pot). Serve with corn tortillas.
Clicks / clics: 1728
You may also like...