Grace Staff and Community Development Foundation is, as the name suggests, a joint project between management and staff, to facilitate the development of communities that border GraceKennedy's offices. Each company and their staff within the group make a direct and personal input in the development of the communities around them, in order to help in the process of creating and sustaining community relations.
The objectives of the Foundation are:
- To support activities which promote Community Development
- To support feeding programs that target children in need
- To foster the spirit of volunteerism throughout the group and beyond
- To support educational programs that target poorer communities
- GraceKennedy (Belize) Ltd. – Grace Staff and Community programs. Read more..
- The Salvation Army Feeding Program
- Grace continues to support Belize Table Tennis Association. Read more...
- The Northern Highway roundabout – maintenance and upkeep
- Sponsor the GraceKennedy Roaring Creek softball team – Read more...
- Sponsor the City Boys United Football Club - Read more...